Another Thanksgiving craft was added to Idea Queen today, and it sure is a cute one! This one comes directly from one of our visitors, so we hope you will enjoy. 🙂
Construction Paper Turkey
Beady Queen Designs
~1 white paper
~1 brown paper
~different colored paper for feathers
1. Cut one circle out of brown paper for the turkey’s body.
2. Cut a smaller circle out of brown paper for the turkey’s head.
3. Cut out feathers using different colors of paper.
4. Glue the shapes onto the white paper to make a turkey.
5. Add details (like eyes, beak and feet) with crayons.
6. On the back you could write a story.
Remember to submit your crafts if you’d like to share. 😉